Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for delicious Sriracha and Bacon Potato Salad recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Sriracha and Bacon Potato Salad recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sriracha and bacon potato salad recipe. You can have sriracha and bacon potato salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Sriracha and Bacon Potato Salad:
- You need 3 lb of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Use 2 tbsp of sriracha chili sauce.
- Use 1 each of onion, small and chopped.
- Use 6 each of bacon slices fried crisp.
- Use 1/4 cup of chives, chopped.
- Get of paprika.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Sriracha and Bacon Potato Salad:
- Bring a stock pot of water to a boil and cook your potatoes to fork tender..
- Drain the potatoes well and cool a bit.
- Add the next 6 ingredients to potatoes and mix well..
- Top with crumbled bacon, chives and paprika.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Potato Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing Recipe from the Rodale Recipe Finder. Cook bacon until crisp, and cut into one inch pieces. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, salt and pepper. Fold in green onions, cheese, potatoes and bacon. Can be served immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Sriracha and Bacon Potato Salad turns your day cheerful.