What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty Smoky chicken liver fry recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Smoky chicken liver fry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoky chicken liver fry recipe. You can cook smoky chicken liver fry using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Smoky chicken liver fry:
- Use 500 grm of Chicken liver.
- Get 2 of Onion (thinly chopped).
- Take handful of Curry leaves 1.
- Use 15 of Garlic pods (crushed).
- Provide 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Crushed pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Fennel powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 100 ml of Brandy.
- Prepare 150 ml of oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Smoky chicken liver fry:
- Wash liver 2 times, now add turmeric powder mix well then wash 3rd time.
- Add salt, and all masala powder, crushed garlic and keep for 30 min.
- Keep a heavy deep bottom wok, pour oil. Now add onion and curry leaves, fry until golden brown..
- Take it out, and spread in the paper towel.
- In the same oil, add chicken liver, cover and cook in a medium flame about 20min (stir often).
- Then in high flame another 5 min. Add fried onion and curry leaves. It will look like semi dry..
- Now remove the wok from fire, add brandy, touch the barbecue lighter to the edge of the wok, to ignite the food. Put the wok back on the burner, and shake it gently for few seconds and cover with the lid to preserve the smoky flavour.
- Enjoy the Fry with sweet chilli sauce.
Chicken Liver is a good source of proteins, vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Iron. You can find Chicken Liver Fry Recipe served in most non vegetarian hotels in South India. Did you know: Chicken liver is a good source of protein and a great source of iron and folate, both of which are essential for pregnant women to keep their blood healthy and to help guard against certain birth defects. Fried Chicken Liver is made by dredging each piece of liver in flour, then frying it in a pan with some oil. The onions are sauteed separately and are used Personally, I don't soak the chicken liver at all.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Smoky chicken liver fry makes your day cheerful.