Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Crock pot chicken taco soup recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Crock pot chicken taco soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot chicken taco soup recipe. To make crock pot chicken taco soup you need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a perfect Crock pot chicken taco soup:
- Prepare 3 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Provide 2 cans of rotel.
- Prepare 2 cans of diced tomatoes.
- Take 2 cans of black beans.
- Get 2 cans of kidney beans.
- Take 2 cans of pinto beans.
- Provide 2 packets of taco seasoning.
- Get 2 packets of ranch seasoning.
- Take 1 box of chicken broth.
- Get 3 of bay leaves.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Crock pot chicken taco soup:
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot.
- Add rotel and diced tomatoes.
- Add taco and ranch seasoning.
- Open and drain beans.
- Add beans and bay leaves.
- Pour in chicken broth.
- Cover and cook on high for 6 hours..
- Once cooked stir and break up chicken..
- Remove bay leaves and enjoy.
- Can garnish with sour cream and cheese.
With me, with the hubby, and with the kids. Dump it into your crock pot, set it and forget it! That's how easy this flavor-packed Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup is! Lynn demonstrates how to make Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Taco Soup. Even better, this Crock Pot Chicken Taco Soup has a delicious flavor that will have everyone coming back for more!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Crock pot chicken taco soup makes your day joyful.