Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Smoked Salmon Dip recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Smoked Salmon Dip recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked salmon dip recipe. To make smoked salmon dip you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Smoked Salmon Dip:
- Get 2 of 8 ounces of cream cheese room temperature.
- Take 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of dry dill weed.
- Prepare 2 of 4 ounce pouches of smoked salmon chopped.
- Get 1 bunch of of green onions thinly sliced.
- Get 1 can of water chestnuts chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Smoked Salmon Dip:
- Mix cream cheese, lemon juice and milk.
- Add the rest of the ingredients until throughly combined.
- Serve with your favorite crackers or bread.
This is a dip to impress! Serve it up at a spring brunch or turn it into little canapes by loading the smoked salmon dip on top of sliced baguette for a special evening event. This dip has a nice tangy zip from the lemon juice and prepared horseradish. The fresh herbs give an earthy and fresh taste. You can add a little heat from some Tabasco if you're feeling up to it.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Smoked Salmon Dip makes your day joyful.