Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Kacche kele(Raw banana) ki sabzi recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Kacche kele(Raw banana) ki sabzi recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kacche kele(raw banana) ki sabzi recipe. To make kacche kele(raw banana) ki sabzi you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Kacche kele(Raw banana) ki sabzi:
- Use 2 of sliced raw bananas.
- Get 2 of finely chopped onions.
- Provide 1 of finely chopped tomato.
- You need 1 inch of grated ginger.
- Take 8-10 of minced garlic cloves.
- Provide 2 of finely chopped green chillies.
- You need 2 tbsp of gram flour(besan).
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of asafoetida(hing).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 3/4 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 3/4 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Use as required of Oil for frying.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Kacche kele(Raw banana) ki sabzi:
- In a bowl add sliced bananas, gram flour, 1/4 tbsp coriander powder, 1/4 tbsp turmeric powder, pinch of hing and salt. Mix everything well to coat bananas properly..
- Heat some oil in a pan and shallow fry banana slices till golden brown from both the sides. Remove excess oil and take them out in a plate..
- Take 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add cumin seeds to it. As they crackle, add onions and saute for 2 minutes. Then add garlic, ginger, green chillies and saute for 1 minute. Add tomato and cook for 2 minutes..
- Now add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala and a pinch of salt. Add 1 cup water and cook it for 5-10 minutes..
- Now add shallow fried banana slices, mix well and cook for 1 more minute. Serve hot and enjoy with chappati or paratha..
They do not have the sweetness or flavor as regular bananas, but taste amazing when cooked with salt and spices. Spicy plantain, Kachhe Kele ki Sabzi , makes a delicious side dish. Plantain is green raw banana that is used for cooking. kachchey kele ki sabzi- Banana fruit is very healthy and nutritious and every one just loves its taste. ripe banana is used as a fruit and very popular worldwide. the raw banana is also used to make curries and stir fries. Growing up, Kacche Kele Ki Tikki or raw bananas cutlets (made by mom) was my favorite snack. Mom used to shape them like cutlets (long in My mom made this kacche Kele ki Tikki or cutlets with lots of onion and garlic but to match up with vrat guidelines I have improvised the recipe and swapped non.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Kacche kele(Raw banana) ki sabzi turns your day cheerful.