Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for tasty "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to "say hello to my bowl of soup" recipe. To cook "say hello to my bowl of soup" you only need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup":
- Use 8 cup of chicken broth (low sodium).
- Get 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Use 1 of carrot, diced small.
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of Orzo pasta (or any other pastini *small pasta*).
- Provide 1/2 of fresh lemon, juice squeezed.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of roughly chopped fresh spinach (or 2 cups, depending on how much you love spinach) lol.
- Provide of Mini Meatballs.
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- Use 1 of slice white bread (crust removed) and torn into little pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 of small onion, diced small.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili flakes.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Fresh parsley.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup":
- In a large bowl, combine meatball ingredients, and form your mini Meatballs..
- Place your meatballs on a baking sheet and cook in oven @ 400°F for 20 min..
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large soup pot and add your onion, garlic, carrot, dried herbs and salt and pepper. Cook until onion is translucent..
- Add your white wine and cook for another 2 min..
- Add your chicken broth then allow the liquid to come to a boil. Once it's boiling, add your pastini..
- When the pastini is about 1/2 way cooked, add your meatballs to the pot and cook until the pasta is about 90% cooked..
- Finally, add your chopped fresh spinach and juice of half a lemon. (It looks like a lot of spinach at first, but it'll cook down).
- Allow everything to cook throughly (mainly the pasta).
- Serve with fresh parmesan shavings (sadly I didn't have any today) and some crusty Italian bread along side..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" makes your day joyful.