What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Banana Flower Dry Curry or Mocha Ghonto recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Banana Flower Dry Curry or Mocha Ghonto recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana flower dry curry or mocha ghonto recipe. You can have banana flower dry curry or mocha ghonto using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Banana Flower Dry Curry or Mocha Ghonto:
- Get 1 of mocha or banana flower.
- Get 2 of potatoes cut into cubed.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2-3 of green and red chillies.
- Use 1 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare To taste of salt and sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Get 1 tsp of ghee.
- Use 2 tbsp of coconut grated.
- Provide 1 tbsp of raisins.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Banana Flower Dry Curry or Mocha Ghonto:
- To begin making this dish,first discard the purple petals.Take out the flowers from each layer.Remove a thin hard hair like thread with a round head called stigma and a transparent petal and chop them finely.Immerse in turmeric water for half hour or if possible overnight refrigerated.Pressure cook 3-4 whistles and drain water..
- Grate coconut and set aside.Cut potatoes into cubes.Heat mustard oil and sprinkle dry red chilli, cumin seeds and bay leaves.Smear little salt in cubed potatoes and fry in low flame till nearly done.Add ginger paste and grated coconut and fry…
- Now add the boiled banana flower,turmeric,red chilli powder and cumin powder.Also add salt and sugar to taste.Add 1/2 cup water and cook covered till done.Add grated coconut,raisins and ghee and toss.Garnish with green and red chillies.Boiled black chickpeas or lentil dumplings may be added to make it all the more flavourful.Serve hot in lunch with steamed rice..
This mocha ghonto is a traditional dish of Bengal. Generally served with hot steamed rice. This dry curry or ghonto made of banana flower, coconut, potatoes and some aromatic spices. Its very common dish in Bengal. Banana flower or 'Mocha' can be turned into a fascinating vegetarian dish, a torch bearer of age old traditional Bengali recipes.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Banana Flower Dry Curry or Mocha Ghonto makes your day joyful.