Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Caribbean Fish and Rice recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Caribbean Fish and Rice recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caribbean fish and rice recipe. You can have caribbean fish and rice using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Caribbean Fish and Rice:
- Prepare 4 oz of tilapia.
- Take 1/3 cup of rice.
- You need 1/4 cup of celery.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of portabella mushroom.
- You need 1/8 cup of red pepper.
- Take 1/8 cup of onion.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of orange concentrate.
- You need 1 tbsp of Carribean-Jerk sauce.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of garlic salt.
- Take 1/8 tsp of onion salt.
- Take 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Caribbean Fish and Rice:
- Bring pot of water to a roiling boil, add rice, and cook for 35-40 minutes until desired texture is reached..
- Wash veggies. Dice and set aside..
- In small mixing bowl, combine orange concentrate, Carribean-Jerk sauce, and lemon juice. Whisk together..
- Season fish with garlic salt, onion salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Add to frying pan over low heat and cover. Cook until fish reaches 155°F..
- When fish and rice finish cooking, remove fish from heat and plate. Wipe out frying pan, and return to heat..
- Drain water from rice, mix in sauce and veggies. Add to frying pan, cover, and cook for 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat and plate next to fish.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Caribbean Fish and Rice turns your day cheerful.