Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for best Authentic Tiramisu for Valentine's Day recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Authentic Tiramisu for Valentine's Day recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic tiramisu for valentine's day recipe. To make authentic tiramisu for valentine's day you need 20 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Authentic Tiramisu for Valentine's Day:
- You need of Cocoa sponge cake.
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs.
- Provide 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 40 grams of Cake flour.
- Take 10 grams of Corn starch.
- Use 10 grams of Cocoa powder.
- Get 10 grams of Butter.
- You need 10 grams of Milk.
- You need of Syrup.
- Take 30 ml of Coffee (strong).
- Use 1 tsp of Coffee liqueur.
- Take of Tiramisu mousse.
- Provide 200 grams of Mascarpone.
- Use 2 large of Egg yolks.
- Get 60 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Use 50 ml of Milk.
- Take 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- Get 5 grams of Gelatin.
- Get 30 ml of Water.
- Take 1 of Espresso or cocoa powder (for topping).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Authentic Tiramisu for Valentine's Day:
- Make the sponge cake. Sift together the cake flour, corn starch, and cocoa powder. Line the mold with parchment paper (a 20 x 28 cm mold) was used)..
- Melt the butter and milk in a double boiler and let rest in the double boiler. (Butter and milk are optional.) Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Add the eggs and granulated sugar into a bowl and beat until thickened (enough to form ribbons) in a double boiler..
- Once it's heated to about body temperature, take it off the double boiler and continue beating until thick ribbons form. Smooth out the batter to finish..
- Sift in the already sifted dry ingredients into the bowl and fold gently..
- Add about 2 ladles of the batter from Step 5 into the bowl from Step 2 and blend together. Pour it back into the batter from Step 5 and mix slowly..
- Pour in the mold. Drop it twice on the countertop from a short distance to remove any air pockets. Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes in a 170℃ oven..
- Once baked, drop it once from a high point to prevent it from shrinking. If you don't like the browning on top, you can peel it off by laying on and removing a sheet of plastic cling wrap..
- Cut out the sponge cake to fit the circular mold. Line the mold with parchment paper and insert the cake. Brush the surface with syrup..
- Make the tiramisu. Soak the gelatin in water and place in a double boiler. Mix the mascarpone brought to room temperature in a bowl to soften..
- In another bowl, add the egg yolks and 40 g of granulated sugar. Beat until thickened..
- Heat milk in a pot and turn off heat once it starts to bubble near the rim. Mix in the soaked gelatin and gradually add into the mixture from Step 11..
- Add the mixture from Step 12 through a strainer into the mascarpone from Step 10 and mix well to ensure there are no inconsistencies in the texture..
- In another bowl, combine the heavy cream and 20 g of granulated sugar. Whip the cream until stiff peaks form..
- Add the whipped cream in 3 to 4 portions to the batter from Step 13. Mix thoroughly so the cream is well incorporated..
- Pour the tiramisu batter into the cake from Step 9. Shake the mold to smooth out the surface, and chill to harden in the fridge (I let it chill for one full day)..
- This is an 18 cm circular mold (16.6 cm inner radius). Pour in the tiramisu batter as much as you'd like, and pour the rest into a different container to test the taste..
- Once firm, remove from mold and sprinkle some espresso or cocoa powder on top through a tea strainer..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Authentic Tiramisu for Valentine's Day makes your day joyful.