Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Tuver Dal Split Pigeon Peas Spicy Parathas recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Tuver Dal Split Pigeon Peas Spicy Parathas recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuver dal split pigeon peas spicy parathas recipe. You can have tuver dal split pigeon peas spicy parathas using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Tuver Dal Split Pigeon Peas Spicy Parathas:
- Use of For Stuffing out of leftover dal.
- Get 1 cup of Tuvar Dal (Split Pegion Peas) (dry boiled leftover dal).
- You need 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- Use 2 of Onions chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of green chilli and garlic crushed.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of coriandor powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Provide As needed of Chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- Prepare of For dough.
- Provide as needed of Left over Roti DoughO.
- Take As needed of Oil for Toasting parathas.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Tuver Dal Split Pigeon Peas Spicy Parathas:
- Boiled Dal. Take a pan on low flame add cumin seeds, asafoetida..
- Add chopped onions. Saute it golden brown. Add Crushed green chilli- garlic..
- Saute it properly. Add Boiled dal. Mix it well and saute it for a min..
- Now add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder..
- Along with coriander powder. Mix it well and also smash some dal while mixing. Now add dry mango powder..
- Now add chopped coriander leaves. Spicy Dal Stuffing is ready..
- Kneaded dough for rotis was leftover. So made Parathas out of that dough. Make medium sized dough balls. Out of this stuffing made 4 parathas..
- Roll the dough ball. Place the stuffing. Seal it with hands..
- Press it, sprinkle dry flour and roll it again. As u required..
- Now put tava/ griddle on medium flame. Place the rolled Paratha on the hot tava. Once it cooked from one side flip the paratha. Apply oil on it. Flip it again.
- And toast it from both the side properly. Take it on plate. Cut it with pizza cutter..
- Open the paratha. U see the super aromat parathas. Serve with green chutney and ketchup..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Tuver Dal Split Pigeon Peas Spicy Parathas turns your day cheerful.