Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Sriracha Chicken Roll ups recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Sriracha Chicken Roll ups recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sriracha chicken roll ups recipe. To cook sriracha chicken roll ups you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Sriracha Chicken Roll ups:
- Get 6 of 8 in flour tortillas (or 4, 10in).
- You need 2 (8 oz) of packages cream cheese, softened.
- Use 1/4 cup of sriracha sauce (add an extra 2-3 tbs for more heat).
- Take 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- Provide 2 (10 oz) of cans premium white meat chicken.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 of medium green onions/scallions – chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Sriracha Chicken Roll ups:
- In a large bowl stir together cream cheese, sriracha, and ranch until fully combined with no clumps of cream cheese remaining. Stir in chicken (it'll shred into smaller pieces, that's fine), then fold in shredded cheese..
- Lay out one flour tortilla. Spread one sixth of the filling over the tortillas surface, leaving about 1/2 in of the far edge uncovered (to allow for filling squishing while rolling). Beginning with the side nearest you, fold over the edge then continue to roll tightly to make a "log". Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling..
- Wrap roll ups tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2hrs, or up to overnight, to firm up. Cut into half inch slices, arrange on a platter, serve, and enjoy. Drizzle with additional sriracha for extra heat..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Sriracha Chicken Roll ups turns your day joyful.