Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Smoked paneer tikka sandwich recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Smoked paneer tikka sandwich recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked paneer tikka sandwich recipe. You can cook smoked paneer tikka sandwich using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Smoked paneer tikka sandwich:
- Get 6 of sandwich bread slice.
- Get 250 gram of paneer.
- Get 1 of capsicum cut in cubes.
- Provide 1 of onion cut in cubes.
- Use 1 of tomatoes cut in cubes.
- Take 1 tbs of mustard oil.
- Take 1 tbs of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbs of garlic ginger paste.
- Get 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1 tsp of amchor powder.
- Use 1 tsp of black salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of hung curd.
- Prepare 1 tbs of roasted besan.
- Prepare 1 tbs of coriander leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of Lime juice.
- Get 1 tbs of ghee.
- Provide As needed of Cheese cheez.
- You need As needed of Green sandwich chutney.
- Use As needed of Butter.
- Take To taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Smoked paneer tikka sandwich:
- Take a bowl pour mustard oil, black salt, salt, jeera powder, garam masala, coriander powder, red chilli powder, amchor powder, lime juice, mix well.
- Now add hung curd, mix well.
- Now add roasted besan mix well.
- Now add paneer, capsicum, onion, tomato, ginger garlic paste, coriander leaves, mix all well..
- Heat a pan add 1 tbs ghee, add paneer tikka masala in it, cook it 5 – 8 min. At low flame..
- Transfer this cooked paneer tikka masala into a bowl, place leave charcoal and ghee, in it, cover and smoke it for 2 – 3 min..
- Take a bread slice spread butter on it then apply sandwich green chatny, then place smoked paneer tikka masala and chess slice on it.
- Cover with remaining bread slice on which butter and sandwich green chatny has already been spread..
- Now apply butter on top of sandwich, place butter side down on hot tava, apply pressure on it, roasted till it become brown and crispy.
- Repeat same prossese on other side.cut the sandwich in 2 part, serve hot with green chutney.
A well-known rule of physics that we all have learnt in our school is "Opposite poles attract and similar ones repel"! Though this law has been formulated for the domain of Physics, it very well does apply to few other aspects of life including relationships. Believe me, this law could not have found any more. Smoked Paneer Sandwich, Smoked Paneer Tikka Sandwich This paneer tikka subway sandwich combines the fine art of sandwich making with classic North Indian flavors.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Smoked paneer tikka sandwich turns your day joyful.