Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for interesting Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy “b.r.c.” bake (beans, rice & chicken) recipe. You can cook easy “b.r.c.” bake (beans, rice & chicken) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken):
- Use 2 1/2-3 cups of cooked chicken (cut into small cubes).
- You need 2 cups of white rice, cooked.
- Take 1 can of pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of frozen corn.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, separated in 1/2.
- Use 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Provide 1/2 cup of salsa (your favorite kind and heat level).
- Provide 2 tbs of jalapeño, diced.
- Use 1 tbs of taco seasoning.
- Take of Garnish with chopped cilantro, diced red onion, sliced black olives, avocado slices, lime wedges, and/or salsa.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken):
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients (only 1/2 of the cheese) in a mixing bowl..
- Pour mixture into a 9×9 baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Place in preheated oven for 25 mins..
- Remove from oven and let stand for at least 5 mins. Top with optional garnishes, serve and enjoy!.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) turns your day joyful.