Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Cream Cheese Spread recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Cream Cheese Spread recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's smoked wild alaskan king salmon cream cheese spread recipe. You can have mike's smoked wild alaskan king salmon cream cheese spread using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Cream Cheese Spread:
- Prepare of ● For The Salmon Spread.
- Take 2 Pounds of Wild King Alaskan Salmon [smoked & shreaded – see recipe under my profile].
- You need 3 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese [slightly warmed or room temp].
- Use 2 tbsp of Fresh Chives [fine minced].
- Use of ● For The Bagel Sandwiches.
- Get 16 of LG Onion, Garlic Or Everything Bagels [toasted].
- Use as needed of Sliced Beefeater Tomatoes.
- Provide as needed of Fresh Bean Sprouts.
- You need as needed of Fresh Dill.
- Get as needed of Fresh Lettuce.
- Take as needed of Fresh Spinach.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Avocado Slices.
- Take of ● For The Sides.
- Get as needed of Dill Pickle Spears.
- Provide as needed of Sturdy Toasted Bagel Chips.
- Take as needed of Fresh Chilled Fruits.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Sturdy Vegetables [like carrots or celery].
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Cream Cheese Spread:
- Smoke your fillets over Alder, Hickory and Apple Wood chips at 200°. See my detailed recipe under my profile page. "Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets.".
- Smoke on a ventilated grid for 90 minutes..
- Allow smoked fillets to cool somewhat..
- Peel skin and disgard. Shread fillets with forks. Check carefully for any bones..
- Mix with 3 – 8 oz packages of warmed Philadelphia Cream Cheese and fresh chives. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Once chilled this spread molds perfectly!.
- Excelent for any healthy, "on the go," work lunch. Pictured below is a toasted Everything Bagel..
- This recipe can fill 6 8 oz Mason jars to give as gifts to your neighbors or co-workers. It will also have a much longer shelf life by canning then, refrigerating..
Allow smoked fillets to cool somewhat. In a large mixing bowl, blend cream cheese and sour cream/mayonnaise until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and mix again until smooth. Break the salmon into small pieces, discarding skin and bones. Place the cream cheese in a medium, microwave-safe mixing bowl.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Cream Cheese Spread makes your day cheerful.