Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Classic Sweet Scones recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Classic Sweet Scones recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to classic sweet scones recipe. To make classic sweet scones you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Classic Sweet Scones:
- Get 450 g of self-raising flour.
- Use 115 g of margarine (I use Stork or Lidl's own).
- Get 115 g of caster sugar.
- You need 150 ml of buttermilk.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg (beaten).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Classic Sweet Scones:
- Preheat the oven to 180 fan. Sift the flour & salt in a large bowl. Cut the margarine into small pieces & rub into the flour until it resembles breadcrumbs..
- Stir in the sugar & add enough buttermilk to make a soft but not sticky dough.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface, knead lightly the rollout to approximately ½ an inch thick and cut out rounds..
- Place on a baking tray and brush the tops with the egg, careful not to drip down the sides as this will stop the scones rising evenly..
- Bake at 180 C fan for 12-14 minutes, until well risen and golden brown..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Classic Sweet Scones turns your day cheerful.