Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Hawaiian Baked Beans recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Hawaiian Baked Beans recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hawaiian baked beans recipe. To cook hawaiian baked beans you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Hawaiian Baked Beans:
- Provide 2 cans (15 oz.) of great northern beans.
- You need 4 oz. of crushed pineapple, in 100% juice & undrained.
- You need 4 oz. of pineapple tidbits, in 100% juice & undrained.
- Take 4 oz. of ham steak, cubed (or other cooked ham).
- Provide 1/2 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of your favorite bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- Use 1 tbsp. of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 tsp. of sriracha.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of liquid smoke.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of each salt, pepper, ground ginger.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Hawaiian Baked Beans:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease an 8×8" baking pan and set aside. Drain both of the cans of beans in a colander and rinse them thoroughly with cold water..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, mustard, garlic, onion, sriracha, liquid smoke, cornstarch and seasonings. Then stir in the crushed pineapple and it's juices, the pineapple tidbits and it's juices and the diced ham steak. Stir in the beans until it's all incorporated..
- Pour the bean mixture into the prepared pan and cover with foil. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Then uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes. Once its done, remove it from the oven and let it sit to thicken for 5-10 minutes, then serve..
Baked beans with smoky ham and sweet pineapple chunks in the slow cooker are a wonderful side I found this old ad for "Baked Beans Hawaiian" and knew it would be a perfect recipe to try in the slow. Skip to Hawaiian Baked Beans content. Hawaiian Baked Beans from Food.com: Great for luaus, family gatherings, barbecues and other occasions where you have a few mouths to feed. Traeger's Hawaiian BBQ Baked Beans feature bacon, pulled pork and grilled pineapple for a great tasting meal that can feed the whole family. For our Sunday night dinner, we made Hawaiian Baked Beans, and decided to eat them like Hawaiian Haystacks (adding rice, coconut, pineapple, and slivered almonds!).
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Hawaiian Baked Beans turns your day cheerful.