Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Spinach Ricotta Damper recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Spinach Ricotta Damper recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach ricotta damper recipe. You can have spinach ricotta damper using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Spinach Ricotta Damper:
- Get 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1.5 cup of wheat flour.
- Get 3.5 of tspn baking powder.
- Use 1.5 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 2 tsp of coarse black pepper powder.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
- Provide 100 grams of ricotta cheese.
- Get 50 grams of processed cheese.
- Use 200 grams of spinach chopped finely.
- Use 1.5 cup of buttermilk.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Spinach Ricotta Damper:
- First of all mix all-purpose flour, wheat flour, baking powder, salt and pepper powder in a big bowl. Now add butter and mix it well with your fingertips. You can even make the bread only with all-purpose flour. It can be even made with self rising flour but if you are using self rising flour then you do not have to add baking powder..
- Now add ricotta, processed cheese and spinach leaves to it and mix everything well. Add buttermilk and make a soft dough out of it. Knead the dough until everything comes together..
- Shape the dough like a ball and transfer it to a greased baking tray. Press the bread lightly with your hand and make a cross in the middle of the bread with the sharp knife. Brush it with little water or buttermilk to get a nice crust..
- Bake the bread in a preheated oven at 200 degree for 30 minutes. Now lower the temperature to 180 degree and bake it again for another 20 minutes. When the bread is ready, it sounds hollow if tapped on the bottom. Take the bread out and transfer it to a wire rack and let it cool down completely before use..
- Serve the bread as a side dish with any kind of soups or curries. It can be even used with different toppings..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Spinach Ricotta Damper turns your day cheerful.