What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for best Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey english muffins recipe. To cook brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey english muffins you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins:
- Prepare 2 (15 Oz) of cans pinto beans.
- Take 1 lb of ham steak, cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion, chopped.
- Use Half of tbs garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of each; white pepper, mustard seed,.
- Use 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika, Chile flakes,.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 4-6 of allspice berries, depending on size.
- Take 2 tbs of cider vinegar.
- Get of Mesa flour.
- You need of For the muffins.
- Provide 4 of English muffins, split.
- Provide of Butter.
- Prepare 8 slices of cheddar cheese.
- Take of Fresh rosemary.
- Use of Tobasco sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins:
- Add beans, onions, and ham to a LG saucepot. Just cover with water..
- Add rest of the bean ingredients except mesa. Bring to a simmer. Simmer 20-25 minutes. Stir often..
- Heat a dry fry pan over medium low heat. Butter split muffins. Toast in pan until golden brown..
- Place on a baking sheet. Place a cheese slice on top. Bake at 425 until cheese is well melted. 5-7 minutes.
- While bean soup is simmering, slowly add Mesa stirring constantly until soup is desired consistency. I used a little over 1/8 of a cup..
- Put bean soup in a bowl. Arrange muffins on top. Garnish with fresh rosemary and a few drops of tobasco sauce. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Brad's "Pit Club" is our Customer Loyalty Program. We Love our Customers and want to give back to. Brads HistoryBrad's is proud to serve coffee roasted by the Porto Rico Importing Company to our brew-seeking patrons. All of our sandwiches are served with hand-cut homefries. All are topped with our original bad brad's bar-b-q sauce except the rustler.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins makes your day joyful.