Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for complete Chicken Schnitzel recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Chicken Schnitzel recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken schnitzel recipe. You can cook chicken schnitzel using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Chicken Schnitzel:
- Take 6 of medium Chicken breasts, skinless and de-boned.
- Use 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 100 ml of vegetable oil for frying.
- Get of egg wash.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Use 100 ml of milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get of breadcrumbs mixture.
- Take 1 cup of dried breadcrumbs.
- Get 100 grams of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Take 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Chicken Schnitzel:
- Place the chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound them with a mallet or rolling pin until they are about 1.5cm thick..
- Get a breading station ready with 3 flat dishes. a) Put the flour in the 1st one. b) Mix the ingredients for the egg wash together and put in the 2nd one. c) Mix the ingredients for the breadcrumbs mixture together put in the 3rd bowl..
- Coat 1 chicken breast in flour, shaking off excess. Next dip it in the egg mixture. Then coat it in the breadcrumb mixture. Place on a plate. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan (best to use 2 pans, to speed up the process) over medium to high heat. Cook the chicken breasts for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer onto a paper towel to drain..
- Serve with a slice of cheese and or sauce, here is some suggestions that you can find with my recipes: Pancetta cheese and garlic sauce, Creamy mushroom sauce, Bacon and gorgonzola sauce, Roasted chilli sauce, Peri Peri sauce, Bacon gravy. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363064-pancetta-cheese-and-garlic-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365444-blue-cheese-dressing https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365791-creamy-mushroom-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344011-bacon-and-gorgonzola-sauce.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Chicken Schnitzel makes your day joyful.