What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Tzatziki sour cheese dip recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Tzatziki sour cheese dip recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tzatziki sour cheese dip recipe. To make tzatziki sour cheese dip you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Tzatziki sour cheese dip:
- Take 1-2 of cucumber, peeled, seeded and sliced.
- Take 1/2 cup of greek yogurt.
- Take 50 ml of sour cream.
- You need 50 ml of cream cheese.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of vinegar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Tzatziki sour cheese dip:
- Peel cucumbers, slice into half and remove seeds. Next slice them thinly..
- Add in yogurt, cream cheese and sour cream into a bowl and mix well.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Done!.
Tzatziki is a refreshing and good-for-you yogurt and cucumber dip. Serve it with pita, grilled meats, gyros, or just eat it with a spoon! Tzatziki is a refreshing yogurt and shredded cucumber dip popular in Greece and the Middle East. It is typically served as part of a meze, as a side dish to grilled meats. Looking for a delicious Greek yogurt dip recipe you can make in a matter of minutes?
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Tzatziki sour cheese dip makes your day cheerful.