What’s up guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Baked Apple & Sour Cream recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Baked Apple & Sour Cream recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked apple & sour cream recipe. To make baked apple & sour cream you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Baked Apple & Sour Cream:
- Provide 10 g of Butter.
- Provide 4 of Apples * I used Granny Smith Apples.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Corn Starch Flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sultanas *OR Raisins, chopped Dried Apricot, etc.
- Get of Filling.
- Prepare 200 ml of Sour Cream.
- Use 1/4 cup of Caster Sugar *add extra 1-2 tablespoons if you like it sweeter.
- You need 1 of large Egg.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Plain Flour.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Baked Apple & Sour Cream:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Butter inside of the pie dish (OR 4 ramekins)..
- Wash Apples, remove the core (and skin) and cut into about 2cm pieces. Place them in the pie dish, sprinkle with Corn Starch Flour, and mix to combine. Scatter Sultanas over..
- Combine Sour Cream, Caster Sugar, Egg and Flour in a bowl, then warm in the microwave. Do not cook the mixture, you just need to warm it at low power for a few minutes. Pour the mixture over the Apple pieces..
- Bake for 40 minutes or until cooked through and golden. Enjoy warm or cold..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Baked Apple & Sour Cream makes your day cheerful.