What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Swiss chard & quinoa salad recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Swiss chard & quinoa salad recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to swiss chard & quinoa salad recipe. To cook swiss chard & quinoa salad you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Swiss chard & quinoa salad:
- Provide 1 of large bunch of red swiss chard finely chopped (stems included).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of red and gold quinoa.
- Take 1/4 cup of tamari sunflower seeds.
- Take 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry cranberries.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of rasberry vinegar or apple cidar vinegar.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of old fashion mustard.
- Take 1 tablespoon of dry tarragon.
- Prepare to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Swiss chard & quinoa salad:
- Cook the quinoa as per package instructions and let cool down a bit..
- Mix all ingredients together; quinoa must be warm but not too hot..
- Serve as a side dish with grilled meat or fish. Can be served warm or cold..
Swiss chard is a leafy green that may have health benefits for people with diabetes or osteoporosis, and in Swiss chard is a highly nutritious vegetable. Just one cup provides over three times the. Swiss chard recipes from Martha Stewart, including pasta, lasagna, quiches, tarts, soups, sauces In the world of hearty greens, Swiss chard often gets overshadowed by its popular neighbor kale, but. Swiss chard gets excellent rankings in our rating system for magnesium, iron, manganese, copper, and potassium; very good rankings for calcium and phosphorus; and a good ranking for zinc. Browse All Swiss chard Recipes. chard chard. spinach beet. leaf beet. seakale beet. silver beet. white beet.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Swiss chard & quinoa salad turns your day joyful.