Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Apple & Carrot Bread recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Apple & Carrot Bread recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple & carrot bread recipe. To make apple & carrot bread you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Apple & Carrot Bread:
- Use 1 of Carrot (150g) *finely grated.
- Provide 60 g of Butter *cut into small cubes.
- Get 1/4 cup of Caster Sugar.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1 of large Granny Smith Apple *OR a cooking Apple of your choice, peeled and coarsely grated.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract *optional.
- Provide 1 cup of Self-Raising Flour *OR 1 cup Plain Flour & 1 teaspoon Baking Powder.
- Get of *Note: Add extra 1-2 tablespoons Flour if the batter is too soft.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sultanas OR Raisins.
- You need of Nuts & Seeds *optional.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Apple & Carrot Bread:
- Preheat oven to 170℃. Line a loaf tin with baking paper..
- Place finely grated Carrot and Butter in a heat-proof bowl, heat in the microwave for 1 minute, and mix well..
- Add Sugar, Salt and grated Apple. Beat in Eggs, one at a time, then add other ingredients and mix well to combine. *Note: Add extra 1-2 tablespoons Flour if the batter is too soft..
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf tin and bake for 50 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a wire rack to cool..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Apple & Carrot Bread turns your day cheerful.