Hi buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white hokkien mee with river prawn top sichuanpepper recipe. You can have white hokkien mee with river prawn top sichuanpepper using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper:
- Prepare 1 of River Prawn.
- Get 2 tbsp of fine dice garlic and shallot /1 small red Chili pepper.
- Provide 4 tbsp of oil.
- Get 2 bottle of Essence Of Chicken.
- Use 1 cup of water with 1 tsp Anchovies granules).
- Get 3 bowl of yellow noodle.
- Provide 3 bowl of Choy sum.
- Take 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Take of sichuan peppercorns.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sichuan peppercorns.
- Take Dash of salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper:
- Trim and clean then cut the river prawn, With oil sauté the River Prawn first then add dice garlic and shallot till it’s fragrant but not burn then set aside the cooked river prawn and the garlic. I.
- Add in the essence of chicken and stock then bring it to a boil, Add in the yellow noodle and Choy sum and season with fish sauce and white pepper powder then boil for 2 minutes then off heat..
- Dry fry the Sichuan peppercorn for half a minute till it’s fragrant but not burn then grind it to powder and season with salt (FOR GARNISH LATER)..
- Serve the yellow noodle top with river prawn and sprinkle the finely grinded salt and Sichuan peppercorns..
- White Hokkien Mee With Garlic River Prawn Top Salt And Sichuan Peppercorns…
The moreish dish is a stir-fried plate of umami goodness, comprised of yellow. SAMBAL MEE HOKKIEN & MEE UDANG ( Prawn Noodles & Fried Hokkien Noodles Sambal) RESEPI Chef Alexiswandy. Hi yall. today I am cook my favourite from Chinese. Xiao Di 小弟 means young boy in Chinese, so Xiao Di Fried Prawn Noodle supposing to be a young boy frying the Hokkien prawn mee. Truth enough, the young man (we think a little too old to call him a young boy :)) is in his Mid-twenty which is considered very young to be a hawker in Singapore.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper turns your day joyful.