Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for complete Red Banana Milkshake recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Red Banana Milkshake recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red banana milkshake recipe. You can have red banana milkshake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Red Banana Milkshake:
- Use of Red Bananas.
- Get of Milk.
- You need of Cashews.
- Provide of Badam.
- Provide of Lion Dates.
- Provide of ice cubes.
- Take of Honey.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Red Banana Milkshake:
- At First, cut the Banana into Round pieces..
- Then Add cashews and Badam to the Banana Pieces and grind them well..
- Then Add the Milk and Grind them..
- After that, Add some ice Cubes and Grind them for a Final time.
- Then, Transfer the Juice to a Glass Tumbler and Mix some Honey to it..
- Add the Lion Dates and the ice Cubes as the Toppings and our Nutritious Red Banana Milkshake is Ready Now!.
- Thanks to the CookPad Team for giving Me an Opportunity to Post My Recipe over here!!.
Remove banana from freezer, and cut into large chunks. Place banana in container of an electric blender; add milk, sugar, and vanilla. ⬇ Download banana milkshake – stock images and photos in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and Banana milkshake – stock images and photos. Red bananas are a subgroup of bananas from Southeast Asia with red skin and a sweet flavor. Chocolate and banana share a great affinity, the two flavors blending together perfectly to create a rich and satisfying taste. When a banana is added to a chocolate milkshake, the drink suddenly.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Red Banana Milkshake turns your day cheerful.