Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Multigrain spinach dhokla recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Multigrain spinach dhokla recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to multigrain spinach dhokla recipe. To cook multigrain spinach dhokla you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a perfect Multigrain spinach dhokla:
- Take 1 cup of rice.
- Take 1/4 cup of chana dal.
- Use 1/4 cup of urad dal(black gram).
- Take 1/4 cup of tuar dal(pigeon lentil).
- You need 1/4 of green mung dal.
- Take 1/4 cup of spinach puree (without water).
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger chilli paste.
- Provide 2-3 of green chillies cut into slits.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 of stem curry leaves.
- You need 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Use As required of Chopped coriander.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Multigrain spinach dhokla:
- In a bowl – take all the lentils and dal- wash with water and soak it for 4 hours..
- After 4 hours- rinse extra water,add 2-3 tbsp sour curd and grind it into thick fine batter.(do not add water as later on spinach puree will be added.),let it ferment for 6-7 hours..
- Add spinach puree, grated ginger, salt and mix it well..
- Separate little batter-add 1/4 tsp eno, mix it quickly and spread it into greased tray and steam it on medium flame for 15-20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes dhokla will be ready- take it out, let it cool down and then cut it into small squares..
- In a kadai heat oil- add mustard,sesame, curry leaves, asafoetida, green chilli- cook it for few seconds,add dhokla pieces into it and mix them well..
- Serve it with tomato ketchup or green chutney..
Easy, satisfying, and full of whole grain goodness! Top as desired- I like mine with peanut butter and sugar-free syrup. Code for "MultiGrain: a unified image embedding for classes and instances". MultiGrain is a neural network architecture that solves both image classification and image retrieval tasks. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a hardy, cool-season crop that can be planted in early spring or fall throughout South Carolina.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Multigrain spinach dhokla makes your day cheerful.