Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Easy Grated Daikon Radish Stuffed Squid recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Easy Grated Daikon Radish Stuffed Squid recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy grated daikon radish stuffed squid recipe. You can have easy grated daikon radish stuffed squid using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Easy Grated Daikon Radish Stuffed Squid:
- Use 1 of whole squid Raw squid.
- Use 1 of it depends on the size of the squid, but about 1/4-1/2 Daikon radish.
- You need of Toppings:.
- Provide 1 of as much as you want Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 of as much as you want Soy sauce.
- Use 1 of as much as you want Green onions.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Easy Grated Daikon Radish Stuffed Squid:
- Remove the guts and cartilage from the squid. You will use the tentacles if there are any..
- In a pot, bring water to a boil, insert the squid, cover the pot right away, and leave it for about 5 minutes..
- Grate the daikon radish before boiling the squid..
- Cool the cooked squid in ice water..
- Pat dry the excess water with paper towel. Squeeze the liquid out of the daikon radish and stuff it in the squid. *Do not over-squeeze it..
- Once the grated daikon is in, slice it into bite-seized pieces. It will be hard to eat if you cut it too thick..
- When you cut it, if there is any space, fill it with grated daikon. Place the tentacles and the triangle part on top of the body..
- Sprinkle on the mayonnaise and the chopped green onions, and drizzle on some soy sauce and it is done!.
- It may be hard to imagine what it tastes like, but it's really great, so give it a try..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Easy Grated Daikon Radish Stuffed Squid makes your day joyful.