Hi people, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing Stewed spinach recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Stewed spinach recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stewed spinach recipe. To cook stewed spinach you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Stewed spinach:
- You need of Spinach 100 naira(not much).
- Take of Tomatoes.
- Get of Habanero pepper.
- Take of Tatashe and shombo.
- Prepare of (Dried catfish..good amount.
- Take of Maggi.
- Use of Onion i love to cook with good amount of it.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Palmoil.
- Prepare of Protein of your choice.
- Take of Curry.
- Get of All puroose seasoning.
- You need of Paprika.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Stewed spinach:
- Wash protein..i.e meats season it,i used these as my spices, toum(lebanese garlic sauce)curry and all purpose seasoning,maggi,salt. Prep the spinach,pluck and wash,then sliced i used hot water to soak the spinach for 3 mins then rinse abd set aside.
- I blended my tomatoes,pepper,tatashe and shombo coarsely,place my pot on fire added groundut oil and a little palmoil,grated my chunky onions,once it fried i added my pepper and tomatoes mix immediately i added the dried catfosh i washed,this makes the pepper mix infuse with the dried catfosh flaovir,i added little curry,and all purpose seasoning.and paprika.
- Once pepper mix is fried add the protein and a little meat stock,taste and see if more seasoning is needed,blow for 5 mins then add your spinach.turn off heat immediateyl allow it to steam without fire.
- Thank you..its yummie..
Flavor-packed Spanish chickpea stew with spinach and almonds. Serve it warm or at room temperature-as a tapas dish or dinner-with your favorite crusty bread. With her new Swedish cookbook, food writer Rachel Khoo, takes us on a seasonal tour of the country she now calls home. This pork and spinach stew is one of my favorite ways with spinach. A rich tasting yet pretty light stew recipe with lots of spinach and tender meat pieces, all stewed in a flavorful tomato sauce, this.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Stewed spinach turns your day cheerful.