What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Marinated Sweet Onion and Squid recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Marinated Sweet Onion and Squid recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to marinated sweet onion and squid recipe. You can cook marinated sweet onion and squid using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Marinated Sweet Onion and Squid:
- Take 3 medium of Sweet onions.
- Use 1 of Squid.
- Prepare 150 ml of ● Vinegar.
- Get 60 ml of ● Olive oil.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of ● Salt.
- Use 1 of ● Ground pepper.
- Take 1/2 of to 1 tablespoon ● Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ● White wine.
- Prepare 1 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Finely chopped parsley.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Marinated Sweet Onion and Squid:
- Put all ● ingredients in a container and mix to make the marinating sauce..
- Remove guts from the squid and slice into bite-sized pieces. Slice sweet onions thinly. You don't need to soak sweet onions in water..
- Boil the squid and soak in the marinating sauce while it's hot..
- Also add onions into the marinating sauce and mix..
- It's done when everything is mixed thoroughly and a little softened! Please preserve in the fridge. It's good for 5 days..
- Arrange on a dish, and top with parsley and tomatoes if you like!.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Marinated Sweet Onion and Squid makes your day cheerful.