Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for excellent Pudina thogayal recipe | mint thogayal recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Pudina thogayal recipe | mint thogayal recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pudina thogayal recipe | mint thogayal recipe. mint thogayal using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Pudina thogayal recipe | mint thogayal:
- Take 1 cup of Fresh mint leaves – , tightly packed.
- Take 10 of Red chilli.
- You need 2 tbsp of Urad dal.
- Get 2 tbsp of Coconut (optional).
- You need as needed of Tamarind – small gooseberry sized.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Jaggery.
- Take 1 & 1/2 tsp of Salt – (approx).
- Prepare 3 tbsps of Gingelly / Sesame oil -.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Take 1 string of Curry leaves.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Pudina thogayal recipe | mint thogayal:
- Roast red chilli, urad dal in a tbsp of oil, until golden and add tamarind, washed mint leaves. Just fry for 30 – 40 seconds until the leaves reduce in volume..
- Grind this after cooled down along with coconut, jaggery and salt. Add 2-3 tbsp water while grinding. Season it with mustard and curry leaves..
- The main thing in thogayal recipes is to balance the red chilli, tamarind and salt. Adding jaggery enhances the taste. You can microwave tamarind for 20 seconds to make it soft, after dipping it for a second in water. This makes it blend easily..
- Store in a airtight container in fridge and you can use this for 1 week and best for your lunch box when mixed with steamed rice. Use generous sesame oil when you mix with rice. Simple vadams goes well with this..
So whenever i make simple rasam , rice and a curry i make any thogayal either with coconut or. Pudina Thogayal is very rare at home as the lil one is fond of only anything coriander based either chutney / thogayal. But I love any variety of thogayal, infact I can survive with just thogayal and rice even if its daily 🙂 Thogayal recipes are always handy when we run out of time and ideas for lunch. Mint Thogayal is very common in our house. This pudina thogayal is for rice and is totally different from the pudina chutney which is served as a side dish for idli and dosa.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Pudina thogayal recipe | mint thogayal turns your day cheerful.