Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for delicious Salted Caramel Coffee Cake recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Salted Caramel Coffee Cake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salted caramel coffee cake recipe. You can cook salted caramel coffee cake using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Salted Caramel Coffee Cake:
- Prepare of Coffee Cake.
- Take 1 of egg (70gm with shell).
- Use 70 gm of Flour.
- Get 70 gm of Castor Sugar.
- Prepare 70 gm of Unsalted Butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Coffee Essence.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Salted Caramel.
- You need 1/2 cup of Castor Sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Water.
- Use 1 tsp of Coarse Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Salted Caramel Coffee Cake:
- Mix all the ingredients of the coffee cake together and put it in the oven that is preheated at 180°C for 25 minutes or till skewer come out clean. Set cake to cool on cooling rack..
- Boil sugar and water in a pot on medium heat for about 8 minutes or till sugar turns amber in colour. Remove from heat and stir in heavy cream slowly. Be careful of the hot steam in the process. Add salt into caramel mixture or after dripping it on the cake..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Salted Caramel Coffee Cake makes your day joyful.