What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for best Ham and smoked mozzarella scones recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Ham and smoked mozzarella scones recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and smoked mozzarella scones recipe. You can have ham and smoked mozzarella scones using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Ham and smoked mozzarella scones:
- Get 200 g of self raising flour.
- Get Half of teaspoon baking powder.
- Get 80 g of butter.
- Use 150 ml of milk.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Use Tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Get 50 g of chopped ham.
- Get 50 g of smoked cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Ham and smoked mozzarella scones:
- Preheat oven to 200. Mix flour, baking powder, salt and butter together with your fingers until you get breadcrumbs.
- Mix egg, milk and oil together in a separate bowl.
- Add egg mix gradually until you get a sticky mixture. Then add chopped ham and cheese. Mix well. Grease a muffin tray. Add mixture evenly. Add a small slice of cheese on top of each. Bake for about 25 mins. Cool a bit on a baking tray 😄.
Stir in whipping cream just until moistened. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt. Cut in the butter until you have coarse crumbs.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Ham and smoked mozzarella scones makes your day joyful.