Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete White Bean and Swiss Chard Egusi Soup with seed coated Polenta bites recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent White Bean and Swiss Chard Egusi Soup with seed coated Polenta bites recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white bean and swiss chard egusi soup with seed coated polenta bites recipe. To cook white bean and swiss chard egusi soup with seed coated polenta bites you need 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect White Bean and Swiss Chard Egusi Soup with seed coated Polenta bites:
- Take 1 Cup of Small White beans soaked for 2 hours.
- Get 3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Provide 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 3 of Small Red chillies, finely chopped with their seeds.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of dried mixed herbs.
- You need 4 Cups of Green Swiss Chard (Spinach), vein removed and chopped.
- Get 2 of Jam tomatoes, sliced.
- Take 2 Cubes of vegetable stock.
- You need 500 ml of hot water.
- You need 3 tablespoons of oat bran.
- Use 3 tablespoons of ground egusi.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dried garlic flakes.
- You need 1/2 Cup of polenta.
- Get 2 Cups of boiled water.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of mixed seeds.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of herbal salt.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Provide 2 Cloves of fresh garlic finely chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking White Bean and Swiss Chard Egusi Soup with seed coated Polenta bites:
- Method for the soup: Boil the beans in a pot with 2 cups of boiling water. Put the lid on, boil until the water dried out. Add another cup of boiling water and boil again until the water dried out..
- Reduce the heat to medium and add to the beans the coconut oil, onion, chillies and 2 cloves fresh garlic. Sauté for 15 minutes..
- Add the mixed herbs and Swiss chard. Cook for another 15 minutes..
- Dilute the one vegetable stock cube in 500ml hot water and add this to the pot. Add the sliced tomatoes. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add the second vegetable stock cube directly to the pot – no need to dilute. Add the egusi powder and garlic flakes. Simmer for another 15 minutes and switch the stove off. The soup is ready..
- Method for the Polenta bites: Add the boiled water to a pot on low heat. Add salt and polenta, whisking to avoid lumps..
- Add butter and let it cook for 20 minutes with the lid on..
- Pour the polenta into a container and let it cool off completely. It will harden..
- Add seeds and herbal salt into a bowl..
- Slice polenta into cubes and rub the cubes in the seeds and salt mixture..
- Heat the coconut oil on high and fry the polenta until seeds are golden brown..
- Serve soup in a bowl and add Polenta bites on top..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your White Bean and Swiss Chard Egusi Soup with seed coated Polenta bites makes your day joyful.