Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Curried Yellow Beans and Swiss Chard recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Curried Yellow Beans and Swiss Chard recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curried yellow beans and swiss chard recipe. To cook curried yellow beans and swiss chard you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Curried Yellow Beans and Swiss Chard:
- You need 2 Cups of Yellow Beans.
- Get 4,5 Cups of Boiling water or more if needed.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of dried garlic flakes.
- Get 4 Cups of chopped Swiss chard.
- You need 2 teaspoons of mild curry powder.
- Take 1/2 Cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of vegetable stock granules.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Curried Yellow Beans and Swiss Chard:
- Boil the beans with the boiling water until almost soft. Keep adding the water as and when needed so the pot doesn’t dry up..
- Just before the beans are cooked through, add the oil, chopped onion, garlic and season with the vegetable stock granules, curry powder, salt and black pepper..
- Let the onion soften and add a bit of water if necessary..
- Add the spinach and cook for 2 minutes, then add the coconut milk. The beans should be soft to your preference by the time you add the Swiss chard. Cook the lid on, on low for 15 minutes and serve with your fragrant rice..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Curried Yellow Beans and Swiss Chard turns your day joyful.