What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for complete Spinach Pulao recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Spinach Pulao recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach pulao recipe. To make spinach pulao you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Spinach Pulao:
- Prepare 2 handful of baby spinach.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of sona masoori rice(or any other rice).
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 5-6 of garlic pods.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil + 1 tsp oil.
- Use 2 tsp of ghee.
- Use of Whole spices (2 cloves, 1 cardamom, 1 inch cinnamon stick, 1 star anise, 1 stone flower).
- Take 5-10 of split cashews.
- Prepare 10-15 of mint leaves.
- Provide 1 of onion sliced.
- Provide 5-6 of stem coriander leaves.
- You need 1 of small tomato chopped.
- Take 2 of green chillies slitted.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of red chilly powder.
- Get of Salt as required.
- Get drops of Few lemon.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Spinach Pulao:
- Wash and soak the rice for 30 mins.
- Heat a pan with 1 tsp oil, add spinach and sauté until it becomes soft. Cool it and grind it along with garlic and ginger..
- Heat a pressure cooker with oil and ghee. Add all whole spices and cashews. Let it splutter. Add onion and green chillies. Sauté until it becomes soft. Add ground paste and sauté until raw smell goes. Add mint and coriander leaves and sauté for few mins. Add tomato and sauté until it becomes soft. Add chilly powder and salt..
- Add water and rice. Add few lemon drops. Pressure cook it for 3 whistles..
- Enjoy with onion raita!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Spinach Pulao turns your day cheerful.