Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Ika Yaki – Squid Okonomiyaki recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Ika Yaki – Squid Okonomiyaki recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ika yaki – squid okonomiyaki recipe. To cook ika yaki – squid okonomiyaki you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Ika Yaki – Squid Okonomiyaki:
- Provide 100 grams of Squid tentacles.
- Prepare 1 of Japanese leek (chopped).
- Use 1 of Egg.
- Take of For the batter:.
- Take 50 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 90 grams of Water.
- Get 1 tsp of Bonito soup stock.
- You need of Other:.
- Get 1 of to 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of Okonomiyaki sauce.
- Provide 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 of Aonori.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Ika Yaki – Squid Okonomiyaki:
- Combine the batter ingredients and mix it well. Add the squid's legs and chopped leeks and mix..
- Heat some vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat and pour the batter in..
- When one side is browned, pour a beaten egg on the pancake and flip it over..
- After you flip it over, brown the other side by pressing it down on the pan. Make sure to flatten the pancake while flipping it over..
- When it's done, put the okonomiyaki sauce, mayonnaise, and aonori on it!!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Ika Yaki – Squid Okonomiyaki makes your day joyful.