Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Boiled Daikon with Squid recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Boiled Daikon with Squid recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boiled daikon with squid recipe. To cook boiled daikon with squid you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Boiled Daikon with Squid:
- Provide 300 grams of Daikon radish.
- Take 1 of whole squid Squid.
- Use 1 tbsp of * Sake.
- Take 1 of and 1/3 tablespoon * Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of * Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of * Mirin.
- You need 200 ml of * Water.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Boiled Daikon with Squid:
- Remove the quill and innards from the squid, rinse, and slice into rings (about 1 cm thick). Chop tentacles into bite sized pieces..
- Peel the skin from daikon and slice into 2 cm thick rounds, cut into half moons, cover with water, then boil over high heat..
- Once it comes to a boil, add the squid from Step 1. Remove any scum that might rise to the top..
- Add sake, sugar, and mirin to stew from Step 3, and reduce to medium heat. Cover with a drop lid (otoshibuta)..
- Once the daikon is tender, add soy sauce, cover with a drop lid, and simmer over low heat..
- It's done when the soup has reduced by 1/2 to 1/3 the original amount..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Boiled Daikon with Squid turns your day joyful.