What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Simmered Squid and Radish recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Simmered Squid and Radish recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simmered squid and radish recipe. To make simmered squid and radish you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Simmered Squid and Radish:
- Provide 2 of Squid.
- You need 600 grams of Daikon radish.
- You need 300 ml of Water.
- Take 2 tbsp of ● Sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ● Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ● Soy sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Simmered Squid and Radish:
- Gut the squid, remove the beak, suckers and cartilage, then slice. Cut the tentacles into 3-4 evenly sized pieces..
- Peel the radish and chop roughly. Pour enough water (not listed) in a pot to cover the radish, bring to a boil for 10 minutes..
- Drain the radish in a sieve. Add the water, ● ingredients and the radish in the pot, and when it comes to the boil, add the squid..
- Cover with a lid and cook over low heat for 15 minutes. Remove the lid and simmer for a further 5 minutes over medium heat..
- Stop the heat, put the lid back on and leave it to cool. Then it's done (the flavours will soak into the daikon and squid while cooling)..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Simmered Squid and Radish turns your day cheerful.