Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for best Biryani Shorba/Biryani Gravy recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Biryani Shorba/Biryani Gravy recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to biryani shorba/biryani gravy recipe. You can cook biryani shorba/biryani gravy using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Biryani Shorba/Biryani Gravy:
- Prepare For of Grinding:.
- Take 1 1/2 Tbsp of Peanuts.
- Use 1 1/2 Tbsp of White Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbsp of Grated Coconut.
- Take 2 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 Medium sized of Onion chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 Medium Size of Tomato chopped.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Mint Leaves.
- Use For of Gravy:.
- You need 3 tsp of Oil.
- Provide 1 of Bay leaf.
- Use 1/2 inch of piece of Cinnamon.
- Take 2 of Cardamoms.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need as per your taste of Salt.
- Get as required of Water.
- You need Handful of Coriander leaves.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Biryani Shorba/Biryani Gravy:
- In a kadhai, dry roast Peanuts till the skin separates. Then add sesame seeds and grated coconut. Roast till golden brown color in medium-low flame. Transfer to a mixer jar..
- In the same kadhai, add oil. Add the remaining ingredients given for grinding. Saute till tomatoes become mushy. Transfer to a bowl. Cool it completely..
- First, grind the roasted ingredients to a fine powder. Then add the onion-tomato mixture to it and grind it to a smooth paste..
- In a kadai, add oil. Add bay leaf, cinnamon and cardamom. Fry it..
- Add the ground paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala and salt. Mix well..
- Add water, mix well. Cover and let it boil for 15 mins till the oil seperates..
- At last add coriander leaves, mix well. Transfer to a bowl. Serve with biryani and pulao..
Learn to make biryani shorba or sherva with step by step photos Chicken biryani recipe with video & step-by-step photos. Biryani is one of the most amazing royal delicacies introduced to Indians by the Mughals. Since then it has been much popular and is considered to be a luxurious treat to enjoy on special occasions. Making a chicken biryani in authentic dum style does take some time and needs little expertise. Biryani is that quintessential rice dish which is synonymous with good food and celebrations.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Biryani Shorba/Biryani Gravy makes your day joyful.