Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Pinto Beans with Brisket recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Pinto Beans with Brisket recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pinto beans with brisket recipe. To cook pinto beans with brisket you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Pinto Beans with Brisket:
- Prepare 2 lbs of pinto beans.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of to 1 tsp cayenne pepper (the more the spicier).
- Provide 1 tbsp of chile powder.
- Use 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Use 2 of jalapeño's diced (remove seeds for less heat).
- Take 4-6 of diced tomato's.
- You need 1 bunch of chopped cilantro.
- Get 1 lb of your favorite cooked brisket.
- You need 1/4 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce (I enjoy head country).
- Use 4-5 quarts of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Pinto Beans with Brisket:
- Soak pinto bean in water two to four hours..
- In a large 6 quart pot add beans, water and all other ingredients. Cover and cook on medium for 3 to 4 hours, stirring occasionally. Add water if cooks down..
- Great by them self or on white rice!! Enjoy.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Pinto Beans with Brisket makes your day joyful.