Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for tasty Tomato & Beetroot Soup recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Tomato & Beetroot Soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato & beetroot soup recipe. To make tomato & beetroot soup you only need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Tomato & Beetroot Soup:
- Take 1 of beetroot.
- Get 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of " piece ginger.
- Provide 3-4 pods of garlic.
- Take 1 of small onion.
- Use 4-6 of black pepper seeds.
- Provide 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 piece of cinnamom.
- Take 1 of Green cardamom.
- Get 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tb of sp butter.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Other.
- Use 2 slice of multi grain bread.
- Get of As required Cooking Oil for deep frying bread.
- Provide A few of Coriander leaves.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Tomato & Beetroot Soup:
- Peel, Wash and chop all vegetables..
- Put it in a pressure cooker. Add 1 cup water and black pepper seeds, cardamoms, cinnamon, cloves and pressure cook till 4-6 whistles. Switch off the flame. Let pressure releases automatically..
- Put it in a mixer and grind to a fine paste. Add remaining 1 cup water and churn again for 1 minute..
- Cut bread slices in small squares. Heat oil in a karahi and deep fry till golden. Flip the side and fry from other side also..
- Now sieve the mixture and heat in a pan. Add salt. In a separate pan heat butter. Add cumin seeds.
- When cumin seeds splutter put this tadka in soup pan and stir..
- Pour it hot in bowl. Add bread fried crumbs, butter and coriander leaves and serve hot..
It features a new user-friendly GUI, a new bandwidth usage monitor, more advanced QOS and access restrictions. Tomato, flowering plant of the nightshade family, cultivated extensively for its edible fruits. The fruits are commonly eaten raw, served as a cooked vegetable, used as an ingredient of prepared dishes. The tomato is native to South America. The genus is composed of nine generally accepted species.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Tomato & Beetroot Soup makes your day joyful.