Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauren's pinto beans and ham recipe. To cook lauren's pinto beans and ham you need 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham:
- Use 2 pounds of pinto beans.
- Get 6 of ham slices (I use already cooked).
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- Take 1/2 cup of Mustard (secret ingredient).
- Provide 1 tbsp of worsteshire sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of beef soup base.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Get of Spices.
- Use 1 tsp of ground mustard.
- Use 1 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Provide 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of ground cayenne pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham:
- Soak beans for 10 mins..
- Add the water, soup base, onion garlic, mustard and all the seasonings..
- Boil for 30 minutes then turn heat to medium and put a lid on and let simmer for 4 hours or until done or Place in a crock pot on high for 3 hours or until done. Garnish with green onions and a slice of warm cornbread..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham makes your day cheerful.