Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick fried noodles (mie goreng) recipe. To make quick fried noodles (mie goreng) you only need 18 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a perfect Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng):
- Use of Sauce:.
- Get 2 tbsp of cooking oil (I used coconut oil).
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce (I used Indonesian kecap manis).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli flakes (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chicken powder.
- Prepare of Noodles:.
- Take 200 gr of dried egg noodles.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped shallot.
- Take 2 of eggs, make into scrambled eggs, set aside.
- Use 1 handful of sliced fish balls or meat balls.
- Use 1 handful of chopped greens.
- Get 2 tsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce (to taste).
- Get of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- Get of Sambal (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng):
Noodles are life and these Indonesian fried noodles, or mie goreng —which literally means noodles fried— is one of my favorite dishes. I grew up eating the instant noodle version and to me, mie goreng is comfort food, through and through. Indonesian Fried Noodles (Mi Goreng) – delicious Indonesian noodles that are fried with chicken and shrimp and come with a little kick. Here is my mie goreng (Indonesian Fried Noodles) recipe. Please take note that this is a very simple version of this iconic Indonesian dish.
Recipe : Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng)
Eating healthy is something we all would like to complete, although it can be hard. Eating healthy is all about what you take in, which makes the choices very crucial to your own results.
When cooking your meal, you should also confine solid fats like butter, margarine, shortening, and lard. These foods can add flavor to your dishes, although they may also greatly raise your cholesterol also. Hence, you should attempt and add those foods and some foods which happen to comprise them.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng) turns your day cheerful.