Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent Marinated Spring Cabbage and Smoked Salmon recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Marinated Spring Cabbage and Smoked Salmon recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to marinated spring cabbage and smoked salmon recipe. To cook marinated spring cabbage and smoked salmon you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Marinated Spring Cabbage and Smoked Salmon:
- Use 2 of Turnips.
- Take 3 of leaves Spring cabbage.
- You need 20 grams of or more Smoked salmon.
- Get 2 tsp of each Shio-koji, mustard.
- Prepare 1 of Pink peppercorn.
- Prepare 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper/ olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Marinated Spring Cabbage and Smoked Salmon:
- Peel the turnips, and cut into 7-8 mm thick slices. Sprinkle with salt, and leave for a while to allow them to release moisture. Rinse off the salt, and pat dry (don't squeeze them)..
- Blanch the spring cabbage, and soak in cold water. Cut into bite-sized pieces. Cut the smoked salmon into bite-sized pieces as well..
- Combine the turnips, spring cabbage, and smoked salmon with the shio-kouji, grainy mustard and pink peppercorns, and mix lightly. Season to taste, and leave for 5 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together..
- Serve on a plate, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper to finish..
- If you like fresh turnips, please check this out. "Turnip & Tuna Salad Mustard Flavor" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153543-turnip-tuna-salad-with-mustard-flavor.
- This is the latest addition to my fresh turnip recipe series..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Marinated Spring Cabbage and Smoked Salmon makes your day cheerful.