Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Basic Plain Muffin recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Basic Plain Muffin recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basic plain muffin recipe. To make basic plain muffin you only need 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Basic Plain Muffin:
- Prepare 2 cups of Self-Raising Flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Caster Sugar.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1 of Egg *whisked.
- Take 1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil *e.g.Canola Oil.
- Get 1 cup of Milk.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Basic Plain Muffin:
- Preheat oven to 180℃. Line a 12-hole muffin pan with cases..
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine. Spoon the mixture into each case. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through..
This basic recipe can easily be used to make savory or sweet muffins. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Good Food reader Charlotte Hilsdon shares her simple, chocolate chip muffin recipe, to which you can add fruit, chocolate or nuts. Be the first to review this recipe. The key to making great muffins is not overmixing the batter.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Basic Plain Muffin turns your day joyful.