What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Cold Coffee recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Cold Coffee recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cold coffee recipe. You can cook cold coffee using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Cold Coffee:
- You need 2 glass of milk.
- Get 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coffee.
- Get 2 scoops of vanila ice cream.
- Use 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Use of Ice cubes as required.
- Get of Chocolate syrup for decoration.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Cold Coffee:
- First of all prepare glass with chocolate sauce.line the glass with sauce..
- Keep glasses in freezer.
- Take a shaker jug,add all the ingredients into jug,and shake well until all ingredients mixed well..
- Pour the coffee into prepare glass,add scoop of ice cream and sprinkle some coffee on top and serve chilled..
Cold-coffee has two components in it one is caffeine and other its temperature and these both factors helps you in refreshing your mind and body anytime, anywhere as caffeine reduces stress and cold. Search, discover and share your favorite Cold Coffee GIFs. Download Cold coffee stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Easy Cold Coffee Recipe: Step by step cold coffee recipe tastes absolutely thick,delicious and creamy using ingredients like milk,coffee,vanilla ice cream,ice cubes and more on Times of India. Cold brew coffee, also referred to as cold press coffee, is a beverage that should not be compared to iced coffee.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Cold Coffee turns your day cheerful.