Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for excellent Spinach parantha recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Spinach parantha recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach parantha recipe. To cook spinach parantha you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Spinach parantha:
- Use 1 bowl of wheat flour.
- You need 1 bunch of Fresh sapinch leaves chopped.
- You need 5 of onions, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of besan.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Spinach parantha:
- Make a dough of wheat flour..
- Take a bowl add onion,sapinch,besan and spices and mix it..
- Take a small dough and roll it.Roll like chapati.add mixture and roll parantha.
- Put the chapati on the tawa and cook both sides..
- Parantha is ready to eat..
Home » BACHELOR COOKING » Lauki palak paratha recipe Palak paratha is a delicious and nutritious Indian bread with spinach blended into the dough. It tastes great with yogurt and Aam Ka Achaar (mango pickle) or Andhra Tomato Pickle. Paratha is a variety of pan-fried Indian bread made with whole wheat flour. It is a staple in Northern India.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Spinach parantha makes your day joyful.