Hello friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Spinach Chilla recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Spinach Chilla recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach chilla recipe. You can cook spinach chilla using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Spinach Chilla:
- Take 1 cup of finely chopped & washed spinach.
- Take 1 of chopped tomato.
- Use 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 2 tbsp of grated panner.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of besan/gram flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of maida/All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of grated ginger.
- Take 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pav bhaji masala.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ajwain/carom seeds.
- You need as needed of Water.
- Get 5-6 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Garnish.
- Get 2 tsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Provide 1 tsp of Amul butter.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Spinach Chilla:
- In a bowl add chopped spinach, onion, tomato and grated panner. Into this add besan, maida, salt, grated ginger, green chilli, pav bhaji masala, ajwain..
- Mix all this ingredients together it will start forming like a dough. Now add water little little to form a pouring consistency of batter.(the batter should not be too much flowy).
- Now heat tawa add oil as it heats pour the batter spread it equally cook it on high flame for a min as chilla starts leaving edges flip it on another side and cook it for another 1-2min. Chilla are ready serve it with ketchup and amul butter.
It is of the order Caryophyllales, family Amaranthaceae, subfamily Chenopodioideae. Besan chilla recipe with step by step photos Grated veggies can also be added to make the chilla recipe more nutritious. I make besan ka cheela often, but somehow never managed to add the recipe. Spinach is believed to come from Persia, according to Arizona State University. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Spinach Chilla makes your day cheerful.