Hello guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Dhaba Mutton Gravy recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Dhaba Mutton Gravy recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dhaba mutton gravy recipe. To cook dhaba mutton gravy you need 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Dhaba Mutton Gravy:
- Prepare 1 kg of Mutton Bone-in.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 cup of Yoghurt.
- Use 1 cup of Tomato puree.
- Take 2 of Onions thinly sliced.
- Provide 2-3 of Green Chillies chopped.
- Provide 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Take 2 of Red Chillies dry ones.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Get 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Take of WHOLE SPICES -.
- Provide 2 of Cardamoms.
- Prepare 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Cinnamon sticks small.
- Use 4-5 of Cloves.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Dhaba Mutton Gravy:
- Marinate the mutton pieces with kashmiri red chilli powder, paprika powder, half of ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, salt and yoghurt. Set aside for an hour..
- In a big pan, add half of oil and fry the mutton pieces for 10 minutes. Keep aside. In another pan, add rest of oil, temper cumin seeds along with whole spices – cardamoms, cloves, cinnamon stick, bay leaves and dried red chillies..
- Add onions and green chillies and saute till the onions turn a golden brown in colour. Add the other half of the ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute..
- Add coriander powder, turmeric powder and saute till oil oozes out. Add tomato puree, mutton pieces and garam masala. Mix well, add 2 cups of water and bring to a boil..
- Cover and cook on a medium low heat for about 40-45 minutes. Adjust to a semi thick consistency. Serve it piping hot..
This recipe helps you to cook same restaurant style Dhaba mutton curry available at Punjabi restaurants. It's quite easy recipe like any other spicy mutton preparation, with few twists in method steps and lots of […] This Mutton Curry evokes the rustic flavours of the highway dhabas of Punjab. On a road trip to Chandigarh, we stopped at a dhaba and ordered mutton curry with tandoori rotis, which arrived with. The best Punjabi Dhaba style mutton curry recipe. Dhabe Da Meat – 'Dhaba' is a road-side food stall in India and Pakistan.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Dhaba Mutton Gravy makes your day joyful.