Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for delicious Olives with fish head stew recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Olives with fish head stew recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to olives with fish head stew recipe. To cook olives with fish head stew you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Olives with fish head stew:
- You need of Any type of fish.
- Use of Green olives(sour.
- Use of garlic.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- Prepare of chilli powder.
- Get of salt.
- Take of oil.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Olives with fish head stew:
- Clean fish (any type of fish with bone or boneless can be used.
- Marinade fish with turmeric,chilli powder n salt then fry them.
- Fry chopped garlic in oil add tea spoon of onion paste or finely chopped onion add little bit of chilli powder,turmeric and coriander powder, cook for few minutes.
- I had frozen olives so I defrosted them then cut the flesh from the olives.
- Add these to the spice mixture with a bit of water and cook for 10 min or until the olives are soft.
- Then add fried fish and mix with well.
- Add bit of water to cover the fish and cook for 5/7min,add grated garlic and for n cook for two min.
Serve in pan with a crisp salad on the side. Add the chilli and paprika, then tip in the wine and simmer until almost gone. From lovely and familiar aromatics like onions and garlic–providing the glorious start to this recipe–to a hint of sweetness from golden raisins balanced with tart capers. All the while, a white wine and tomato-based broth marries everything together. Plus, you'll get a healthy dose of the powerful antioxidant vitamin A.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Olives with fish head stew makes your day joyful.